- If you have symptoms of COVID or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID, please don’t enter the building. Vaccination is no longer required.
- Seats are socially distanced until COVID is less of a threat.
- In the spirit of accessibility for the immunocompromised, we recommend masks in the dharma room during bowing and chanting. If you wish to wear a mask at other times, feel free to do so.
- If you forget to bring a mask we have extra masks available.
- All of our regular practice will be accessible via Zoom; none will be in-person only, although some will be Zoom only.
- If you do come down with Covid within two days of being at the Zen center please let us know via email so we can alert others. We will not use your name.
- We will let you know (on Facebook, MailChimp, and on appropriate web pages) when schedules or policies change.
Thank you for your support. We will get through this.